Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The White Wolf Prophecy ~ Hall of Records ~ Book 2 Release!

One of the reasons that I have not posted a blog over the last two weeks except for Due to high demand for Book Cover Design Part 4 - Design Your Own, Unique Book Cover: Putting it All Together is because I have received such a high demand for book 2, I have been working very hard to get my #scifi  #paranormal #fantasy #romance #book, The White Wolf Prophecy ~ Hall of Records ~ , #whitewolfprophecy ,  ready for release for you!  The demand became so numerous, I decided to do what my fans wished.  I do hope to have the last book in the Trilogy out at the end of 2014.  

So, I am #happy and #pleased to #announce the #release date and #cover today!

June 10, 2014    

6 months ahead of schedule!

And, here is the #PDF of the first 2 #Chapters for you to #read!

Read the First Two Chapters of 
The White Wolf Prophecy 
~ Hall of Records ~

It  is ready to #order / pre-order @ #barnesandnoble   and #Amazon . Now, you can buy book 1, and go straight into book 2 without having to wait!  Check out my #website  And, don't forget to#followme on #Twitter either! 

And, I am also #happy to #release the #cover to you! 

The White Wolf Prophecy ~ Hall of Records ~

Book 2 in The White Wolf Prophecy Trilogy
The White Wolf Prophecy Trilogy Official Website
9781615000562

Book 2 can be purchased at the links below.




Book 1 can be #purchased here, and other #bookstores #online around the #world.

I also invite you to read the #first #two #chapters for book 1 as well:



9781615000500



Check out my author page @ ISOTUT! 



I welcome your thoughts about my book, and reviews as well.  Thanks to all those who have #bought my book 1, and I can guarantee you that the 
END of the Trilogy will blow 1 & 2 out of the water with its amazing ending

And, you cannot even begin to guess how it will end!  It's a huge surprise!   

#werewolves   #vampires  #paranormal  #fantasy  #elves  #lkkelley #paranormalromance   #whitewolfprophecy    #romance  #books  #bookcover  #bookcoverdesign  #blog  #hallofrecords  #colorado  #amazon #barnesandnoble  #bam  #usa  #fortsmitharkansas  #arkansas  #authors  #writers #arkansas #colorado #missouri #amwriting #WeNeedDiverseBooks #fridayreads #barnesandnoble #books #amwriting #publish #werewolf #vampires #paranormal #fantasy #bookreview #google #googleplus #blogger #blog 


9781615000562
9781615000500



No comments:

Post a Comment