Thursday, May 29, 2014

Invitation to Booksigning at Barnes & Noble in Glendale, CO!

#whitewolfprophecy  Booksigning Event


I want to extend to my readers an invitation to those who live, and are visiting #Denver , and all of the surrounding cities in #Colorado , and  I promised a surprise @ my #booksigning , and here it is! Not only am I going to be #signing for #Book 1 BUT BOOK 2 WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE! Yes! Go from book 1 to 2 without waiting! I'm so #excited about this! Come meet me and Kaitlan! #amwriting #weneeddiversebooks #Glendale #Colorado #barnesandnoble from 1-3! 
 to come and meet me 
LK Kelley,

for my very first #booksigning  #event !

My #book heroine, Kaitlan Seneca O'Hara

will also be with me to meet you at the 
#barnesandnoble store in Glendale, CO.  

Saturday
June 28, 2014
1-3 pm

Invitation to My First Booksigning!

Official Website of The White Wolf Prophecy Trilogy




And, if you
#buy my book before the signing, bring it with you to have it signed!


Please read my blog: 

What Makes the White Wolf Prophecy Trilogy Different

 from any other #paranormal
#fantasy or #scifi #books you have ever #read before!  Buy it and read it!
  
Guaranteed!

Buy @ Barnes and Noble


#werewolves  #vampires  #paranormal  #fantasy  #elves  #lkkelley #paranormalromance   #whitewolfprophecy    #romance  #books  #bookcover  #bookcoverdesign  #blog  #hallofrecords  #colorado  #amazon #barnesandnoble  #bam  #usa  #fortsmitharkansas  #arkansas  #authors  #writers #arkansas #colorado #missouri #amwriting #WeNeedDiverseBooks #fridayreads #barnesandnoble #books #amwriting #publish #werewolf #vampires #paranormal #fantasy #bookreview 

9781615000500
9781615000562


No comments:

Post a Comment