Monday, January 6, 2014

Why The White Wolf Prophecy Trilogy is Different than Other Supernatural Books

The 5-Star rated The White Wolf Prophecy Trilogy post these reviews on #barnesandnoble and #Amazon.  It can also be found at BAM, and other independents around the world, too. 




5-Star Reviews - The Official Website of for The White Wolf Prophecy Trilogy


The Series is a scifi, paranormal, fantasy, romance Trilogy with werewolves, vampires, elves, and yes, humans, and are nothing like the ordinary stereotypes you have ever read. This is not a teen book. There are also erotic scenes, and thus, the book is only for adults. And, even before the first book has even been released, many people were asking when the next one will be out, because they cannot wait for it.  

Against a background plot which set in #St Louis with the majority in #Colorado, the supernatural world are united against an evil - something - who has infiltrated the Werewolf Clan of O'Hara.  Kaitlan O'Hara was not introduced into the supernatural world until the age of 27, she gathers her friends together to fight Zanack.  I invite you to read the 



I invite you to read the #bookreviews here, as well as both Barnes and Noble & Amazon.com






Why is The White Wolf Prophecy Different?  I was always reading Paranormal books, but about the only ones I could choose to read were mostly for teens.  While there are teen books out there,  and many are just fine, the problem was that I was an adult, and while they are good, they lacked the adult themes that older women love.  

I discussed this with several women between the ages of, believe it or not, 18-65.  What I discovered was surprising.  The younger women wanted adult scenes in these books while the older women wanted the exact same thing! I also discovered that even the "I don't want anyone to know I read these kinds of books" group were in total agreement with all of the women in this age bracket. 

Even my own daughter told me that it was a big problem for her, and her friends, because they felt there was a huge untapped market out there for adult supernatural books for women with adult scenes.  And, she pointed this out by telling me "Just look at 50 Shades of Grey!"  Every woman read it, and I have no doubt that men did as well.  

Another example is the Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning - one of my very favorite authors.  These books are wonderful, and I love them!

This age group was surprising to me.  But, what shocked me even more?  Men are reading my books!  I had a problem getting my head around it!  I never thought about including them.  But, obviously, I should have. So, yes. Men will love it as well.  

The next thing was that there were other supernatural series that jumped from one evil to the next without a moment's rest.  As much as I like this, and it works just fine, I decided to have one villain only, and make it a guessing game throughout the series.  But, without blatant clues.  To date, no one has guessed who it is.

The characters in the books are not stereotypical of these supernatural beings.  And, there is even surprises that are revealed in book 2 that you won't expect at all. 

There are surprises throughout the series, and one big one that is in book 2.  I won't let it out, because you have to read the books, but I can tell you that a specific thing shocked me when I put them together!  

By the time you get to book 3, which I am working for its release later this year,  the ending will be nothing you have ever read before.  At first, I had a hard time coming up with a special ending. I wanted something so unique that it would be a shocker.

Make no mistake. My "bad guy", Zanack, is as evil as they come!  Even an educator couldn't believe how evil he was, and told me!  So, for those of you who love the stereotypes, you will like his scenes.  It's bloody, and a lot more!  

But, the entire series is a guessing game. Who is Zanack?  There is tragedy, evil, sadness, great happiness, and humor all the way throughout the books.  

Here is the prophecy:


THE WHITE WOLF PROPHECY 

When the White Wolf appears, 
All that once was,
Will yet again be, 
Beware that danger is not past.

Evil still present,
Will cause to suffer, 
That which is,
To not last.

Find the one who cursed our worlds,
Or succeed  in task will he.
For if he wins, the second time,
Our fate forever will be cast.




To even make things MORE fun for my readers, I designed all of my own covers. For those living in #Colorado , you may recognize the background #photos.  (Want to know how I did it?  I have a four part blog as well as another one that is my most popular blog.  You find my most popular blog on cover design here.)


On all 3 book covers, I have hidden a small "wolf".  At my first #booksigning this Saturday, June 28, 2014, @ #barnesandnoble in Glendale, Colorado, I am running a fun contest! "Find the Wolf" on both books 1 & 2, and the first person to do so, and notifies me, will win a free signed copy of ~ Mating ~ !  And, when book 3 comes out, the first person who can find the wolf on ALL THREE books gets a full, personally signed copy of the ENTIRE SERIES! 


Following I invite you to read the first two chapters of both book  1& 2 !




You can also find it for less on: 



It is also available in the following countries & online: 












9781615000500

9781615000562

#whitewolfprophecy
#lkkelley
#barnesandnoble
#Amazon 
#werewolves #vampires #elves #paranormal #scifi #fantasy #books #romance

No comments:

Post a Comment