Monday, January 13, 2014

The Future of The White Wolf Prophecy Trilogy

There are three books in The White Wolf Prophecy Trilogy:

  1. The White Wolf Prophecy ~ Mating ~   Release Date is February 14, 2014!
  2. The White Wolf Prophecy ~ The Hall of Records ~
  3. The White Wolf Prophecy ~ Not yet chosen the third title ~
In addition to these three,  another supplemental book I am writing is entitled:

"The Children of The White Wolf Prophecy"

It combines werewolves, vampires, elves, and wizards into these three books, but for ADULTS!  THESE characters are not like any other supernatural beings that has ever been in print.  It's an entirely different concept busting stereotypes, and completely out of the normal.  And, it has more adult themes as well of romance, eroticism, and bad guys with additional supernatural beings introduced as well. And, all the favorite characters of the original trilogy are in it as well.  

Where did I get the idea for writing this book?  I have no idea. No! Really!  I don't. One day, the idea just "popped" into my head, and it was so strong that I had to begin writing it.  And, not only did I write the book, but I also designed the cover of the book.  The background was taken of Echo Lake near Idaho Springs, Colorado, in September of 2008 by me.  The two characters on the book are Kaitlan O'Hara, and Cordone Valon taken by two wonderful photographers - Erica Boniface of Colorado (Kaitlan O'Hara), and Matt Mcclenahan, Razorbackfoto, of Little Rock, Arkansas (Cordone Valon).  

It took me three months to write all three books.  I kept it a total secret from my entire family, until the final month when my husband asked me what I was doing, and I told him I was writing a book.  He said, "Thought so."  And, that was it.  I didn't even tell my own daughter! She was stunned when she found out about it!  She asked me  how I kept it a secret, and I told her, "I just did."

About a month before it was published, I told everyone I had a secret that would be revealed soon.  About four weeks later, my book was published, and it was then I put it up.  

But, why did I keep it secret? Well, like most of us, we all say "I'm going to write a book someday,"  and we never do. I've said it for years and years, and didn't.  I didn't tell anyone, because I just didn't know if I would back out of it.  

But, the biggest surprise of all was myself, because I discovered I had enough material to write for a series!   Wherever the idea came from, I thank it, because I would never have done it if it hadn't just popped into my brain.  

I guess what prompted it was the fact that I am an avid reader, particularly of fantasy/romance/science fiction books.   But, I love romance/fantasy most of all. The problem was that most of the books out there are specific to young to older teens. Books such as "Twilight" and "Hunger Games" are wonderful, but they didn't quite quench the "thirst" for adult reading.  I actually started asking adult women between the ages of 18-60 if they would like to have more adult oriented romance fantasy, and I was stunned to discover I was not the only one who had noticed this problem.  The very proof of this desire is in "50 Shades of Grey".  

Many adults are avid readers of fantasies with werewolves, vampires, elves, angels, fairies, and so much more.  But, there was just nothing out here to cater to this particular age group.  And, that is where The White Wolf Prophecy Trilogy comes to you.

When Michael Kiser, ISOTUT, published it, the entire thing was just surreal to me.  I had never thought I would write a book at all, and now, it was published.  I remember when I received the first "proof" book.  Of course, that one is mine!  ;) 

As of right now, the second book, The White Wolf Prophecy ~ The Hall of Records ~ is being edited.  It will be published, I hope, within the next six months.  And, then, on to the third book to be edited.  I love to hear from my fans as they read!  So, please, don't hesitate to post on my fan pages. There is also a comment section at my website as well if you would like to post something.

Other facts about the book and the photos: 

Photos on the website include these two photogs, and also ElleKelle Production Company of Arvada, Colorado.  My friends, and family, have been amazingly supportive.  I am so grateful to them!  Others were the great hairdressers and makeup artists - Jenece Amella of Styles by Jenece, Denver, CO, and Natalie Ferguson of Little Rock, Arkansas.

Here are the links to all my pages.  Let me know what you think of the book, and if you have a moment, and bought it from Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, BAM, or any brick and mortar book store, I would greatly appreciate you posting a review of it.

Thank you to all who pre-bought it from my publisher, and actually have it in hand, and to those who have  already pre-ordered "The White Wolf Prophecy ~ Mating ~ Book 1".  If you can find a moment, I would truly appreciate it if you would post a review - either on my Fan Page, author Pages on Facebook & Google +, or Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, Bam, or another.  

Adults 18-60...I wrote this series specifically for you!  I hope you enjoy it, and recommend it to your friends!  

The following links will keep you updated about the books!




9781615000500



#whitewolfprophecy

#lkkelley

#whitewolfprophecyblog

And, you cannot even begin to guess how it will end!  It's a huge surprise!   

#werewolves   #vampires  #paranormal  #fantasy  #elves  #lkkelley #paranormalromance   #whitewolfprophecy    #romance  #books  #bookcover  #bookcoverdesign  #blog  #hallofrecords  #colorado  #amazon #barnesandnoble  #bam  #usa  #fortsmitharkansas  #arkansas  #authors  #writers #arkansas #colorado #missouri #amwriting #WeNeedDiverseBooks #fridayreads #barnesandnoble #books #amwriting #publish #werewolf #vampires #paranormal #fantasy #bookreview #google #googleplus #blogger #blog 





No comments:

Post a Comment